Welcome to your relaxing Carvoeiro villa Holiday
Casa Tara 5 Bedroom villa sleeps up to 13 with private heated pool, large gardens and a short 10 min walk to the town and beach of Carvoeiro. Book confidently as this villa is fully licensed under registration number AL-45847
- Beautiful sea Views from Ground and 1st Floor terraces
- Private gated heated pool (heating available)
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms in the house plus toilet at pool area.
- Large private gardens with tropical plants and grass area
- Short walk to village of Carvoeiro with numerous fantastic restaurants, bars and beaches.
- Free Air conditioning in each room controlled individually
- Free Wi-Fi
- 5 day week maid service
- Satellite TV with English channels and DVD player.
- 5 bedrooms / 4 baths sleeps up to 13
- Good quality cots and high chairs included.
- Hairdryers provided in each ensuite bedroom.
- Relaxing private pool has the sun all day and is not overlooked.
- Pool house has fridge to keep drinks cool and toy box with a large selection of toys.
- Nespresso coffee machine, Electric hand blender and well equipped kitchen.
- There is also a toilet & shower adjacent to the pool house.
- Garden has a number of lemon, almond & fig trees which has fruit for you to enjoy at certain times of the year.
Carvoeiro is a beautiful charming town approx half way along the Algarve coast and 35-40 mins from faro airport. The resort has numerous bars, restaurants, a selection of boutiques, banks and pharmacy. It has some wonderful bakeries and a selection of large supermarkets on the outskirts of town.
Beaches: Carvoeiro is particuraly rich in dramatic and beautiful beaches, the town beach is very attractive and adjacent to the town square with its bars & restaurants and live music during the summer months. Other beaches within walking distance of the villa are Centiannes and Vale do Covo. By car there are numerous beaches within a few minutes drive the famous beach Praia da Marinha beach is 8km away. The beach at Carvoeiro town and at Praia da Marinha are the most photographed.